The striking linearity, strength, wide cover, light weight and weather resistance of Stramit Longspan® cladding make it perfect for many commercial roofing and walling applications. Its excellent strength and ease of assembly allow for long, economical spans. The water-carrying capacity and weather-tightness permit very low roof pitches, leading to economies in the building structure.
Stramit Longspan® cladding is also used for domestic applications, where a strong but uniform appearance is desired.
- 700mm Cover – quick installation and easy handling
- Easy Fixing – conventional through fixed screws maximise performance and installation
- Spring Curving – new data for curved roofs available
- Design Flexibility – long lengths and anti-capillary side laps enable Stramit Longspan® cladding to be used effectively on applications from vertical wall cladding and fascias to roofs with pitch as low as 1.5 degrees
- Fully Tested – a full range of load performance tables to suit most applications
- Extended Spans – strength and rigidity of the profile allows economical construction
The statements, information, and opinions quoted are provided by the featured supplier. BlueScope Steel Limited does not warrant the accuracy or currency of the content and is not responsible or liable for content provided by third parties